Wednesday, January 25, 2012

fun with dry erase board

So I do a bit of doodling on the dry erase board in my kitchen.  This started as a doodle of my dog and Porsche, Fritz, saying, i heart (then the pic of the car and my english bulldog Blue).   Of course knowing i should probably put Missy in there i decided to add her.. and then of course i added her wiener dog Pepper in there too...  yeah, my priorities are out of wack.  ;)





Blue is actually fun to draw.. he is a character.  He drools a lot and is as gassy as they come.  Pepper is just an over active hype spaz..  










Missy is the real artist of the family though.  Missy actually has a BFA in Time Based Media (animation and film).  Here are a few doodles she did when bored at work a few years ago..











No comments:

Post a Comment