Sunday, January 15, 2012

And It Stoned Me...

About two and a half weeks ago I popped the question to Missy.  We had been to a lot of box stores and she couldn't find anything she liked.  Nothing really stood out to me either.  She graduated from an art college with a degree in computer animation.  She is very creative and artsy, loves old antique type scroll work so an antique ring was a no brainer.  We had a stone in the family my dad gave me, and I ended up finding the perfect ring for her at a vintage jewelery store in Clintonville.

I surprised her while she was tidying up the kitchen.  Any time she is in the kitchen I usually like to tease and annoy her.  I told her I had something for her, and she said she didn't want it (she thought it was candy wrappers, trash, a snot rag or something just to annoy her).  I told her no, she really wants this, and handed it to her, and she was speechless.  Click the images below to see larger pics.


No comments:

Post a Comment