Wednesday, March 14, 2012

3.14159265

When you die, if you get a choice between going to regular heaven or pie heaven, choose pie heaven. It might be a trick, but if it's not, hmmm, boy. -Jacky Handey

So, I have been working non stop for the last two months on client reviews.  I finally saw an opening in the schedule to take a much needed personal day today, 3-14.  Great timing too, because there isn't a could in the sky and it should be 75 degrees out.  So, I am going to celebrate "Pi day" by taking care of some much needed things.  First i need to ship off some items people have purchased from me.  I am also hoping to receive some items I have purchased today too.  Then after that it's garage time, as well as a trip to the park for Dos Dingos de la Muerte (aka: my bulldog Blue, and my fiance's weinerspaz Pepper).   I really need to spend some QT with them. 
 I also have a feeling a dram of Glenlivet will be in order at the end of the day.   

No comments:

Post a Comment