Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Thank you!

I have received a lot of compliments in the last few weeks on my blog.  I cannot thank each and everyone of you enough for the kind words and motivation.  Many of you have blogs that I admire and enjoy reading myself, and have been a great inspiration to me to start 'Bound to Cover Just a Little More Ground'.  I just hope that I can captivate, entertain, and inspire my audience as much as many of you have done so for me.  More than anything, I am just happy to share things that mean a lot to me.

The last few weeks and for the next few coming weeks, postings will be fewer than the first month or so.  Right now is an extremely busy time with work, and I am busy putting together quarterly and yearly client reviews. It is one of those things I have to do uninterrupted, so I find myself working early or later than my normal work day on them.  It can be a lot of work, and a lot of intensive data analysis and quite a bit of powerpoint and excel wizardry, but I love what I do, and I love hitting a home run when it comes time for my Account Managers and VPs to present.  

In the mean time, with not a whole lot to write about these days, I would like share with you a little blast from the past that I rally... i mean really enjoyed.

the 1968 1000 Lakes Rally highlights!



1 comment: