Thursday, March 1, 2012

Back Where It All Begins

Well, work is still kicking my butt.. after this week I will hopefully have one more review to do, and then I can breath a bit. 

I have been working crazy hours, and had to put parting out the 67 on hiatus because i had no energy after work to work on it.  I am still shipping out stuff i have already sold on weekends, just haven't posted anything new for sale in a while. It's been just about impossible to do anything with it during the week due to sheer exhaustion.  Hopefully once i wrap these reviews up I can have a life again after work, and sell the last of it.  In the mean time, I have been plotting some crazy ideas for Fritz.  The new suspension is a no brainer and obvious.  I have a few other tricks up my sleeve, which everyone will either find really interesting, or hate.  I am very excited though and cannot wait to dive into these projects and to do write ups about them. 

In the mean time, with little to really discuss or get into, I present, for your enjoyment:  Made By Hand.. a walk through the Porsche factory as they create a 356 from start to finish!







No comments:

Post a Comment